Thursday, April 17, 2008

Quirks about me - tag.

Thank you Hannah for the tag, here goes:

The rules are as follows:
1) Link to the person who tagged you.
2) Post the rules.
3) Share six non-important things / habits / quirks about yourself.
4) Tag at least three people.
5) Be sure the people you tagged KNOW you tagged them by commenting what you did.Six non-important things/habits/quirks about me:

1) When I'm tired I play with my ears. This is something I've done for as long as I can remember!

2) I had an assignment published in a book about Early Learning after attending a course during my wonderful time working in a pre-school.

3) I sing often, which really annoys the rest of my household. I usually burst into song when someone says any word that reminds me of a song. In fact we often play a game when the children try and catch me out with words that don't produce a song!

4) I make up silly rhymes, which also annoys my children, but not as much as my singing. Unfortunately, most of my rhymes end in the word poo or loo, as they rhyme with so much!

5) I like a hot water bottle in my bed although I usually push it to the bottom as soon as I get into bed!

6) I seem to have a knack of making a computer stop working or go abit strange. Unfortunately it only happens when my hubby is away on business and therefore we're without the internet, which is a very big problem in our house! When he returns, the computer decides to work perfectly without any input from him. Therefore I must have some kind of weird and wonderful way with machines to make this happen.

I'm tagging: Islamic Homeschool, Nikki and Tammy.
little flower

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home