Saturday, March 08, 2008

Way behind on my posts ...

So here's the promised pictures of Katie's room which I remembered to take today:
Photobucket
Love those floor cushions, the photo doesn't do them justice. Also, the fireplace wasn't painted by me! When I get some free time (ha, ha), I'll have a bash at restoring it (or just painting it black probably).
Photobucket
Katie painted this lovely horse some time ago, it looks great on the chimney breast.
Photobucket
Made this memo board using an old Ikea frame, 4 mtrs of ribbon and some beautiful vintage style horse material first seen on "Islamic Homeschool" blog and purchased on e-bay.
Photobucket
Katie asked me to put up a piccie of her growing collection of house plants. This is just a very small number of them!

Photobucket

1 Comments:

At 11:59 pm, Blogger inca said...

Hi Elle, wow I love the memo board you made what a fab idea,I know my daughter will want to do one using some of her fav fabric from Ikea, and I think I will do one with our first foster placement when we have one.Love & light becky:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home