Tuesday, January 23, 2007

K and B's review magazine

The children have worked really hard to put this together (and also much hair pulling on my part to get the boxes in the right places - I should have left it up to K, she would have done it with no problems whatsoever!).

When looking back over the last term we'd done quite a bit of "work", but the review is the "best bits" chosen by K and B.

If you'd like a copy please click the picture below and send me an email, I'll happily email you a copy back.

Bye for now!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 Comments:

At 6:43 pm, Blogger Nikki said...

Hi Elle, got your comment about being unable to send the review. Not to worry; I'll look forward to reading it online if you're able to post it there, or by email if you do work out why it's not sending properly. Sounds like a terrific idea!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home