Saturday, May 20, 2006

A lazy day today. I love dressing these dolls (from here) - picked this version up from Aspies HE blog, but I know they've been floating around other blogs!! I can relate abit to this one, I'm often in jeans and chunky boots! If you like dressing dolls, try Xandorras, (see the picture on the right) you get a couple of bases to play around with and I try and update a doll each week to put on my Ellesfuntimes web "welcome" page. They are great fun. There's lots of doll sites out there, K enjoys dressing bases using Paint Shop or similar and there are often tutorials to help you.


This is me (in a way). But this one isn't!!

2 Comments:

At 7:12 pm, Blogger Emma said...

I keep meaning to do one myself as I see loads of bloggers have and they look great fun. Are they easy to link onto the blogs?

Must have a go :-)

 
At 10:27 pm, Blogger Elaine, Ellies Treasures said...

Codes are given for the doll once you've finished dressing it, so it's just a matter of cutting and pasting the code onto the blog. Must admit Emma, it took me a while to get it right, but that always seems to be the case for me! I'll look out for your pic.! EFT

 

Post a Comment

<< Home